RF Circuit Designer's Notes

Little nuggets of RF/analog circuit theory and design. Learn with me about PLLs, Q, noise, oscillators, filters, digital receiver concepts, etc.

Thursday, October 14, 2004

book review

I like amazon's book reviews of technical books. Most trade mags hype up the book and never say anything nasty.


Circuit Design for Audio, AM/FM, and TV.
Author: Texas Instruments
pub in 1967!!!!

I found this book in the library. I loved it. This presents lots of circuits with design procedures to make a real circuit with real circuit values. It's not a dumbed-down superficial cookbook. It has enough equations, design insights and data to make a circuit.
I'm going to order this book or its earlier incarnations as a series of four paperbacks.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home